Mar 13, 2010

09 Raffle Quilt

Once again I volunteered to design the raffle quilt for my quilt group. I'm not sure what made my hand go up. I really didn't want the stress but then I realized that I didn't want to be excluded. And really it's so nice to be able to design a quilt and have other people make it. In theory that is. I actually ended up remaking lots of the blocks. The dilema for me is that I am coming up with a total blank for what to do next. I'm haveing designers block and the pressure is on. Someone suggested doing the same one over but in different colorways but that seems like cheating and not a lot of fun. Well as they say, "back to the drawing board".
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alissa @ Creative With Kids said...

I'm curious to see more of the journal quilt come together- don't we need March now? Or wait, what about February?